Thread: FS - Farer Lander GMT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

FS - Farer Lander GMT

For sale - Farer Lander GMT. Excellent condition & comes on Farer's tan Berina strap that has seen minimal wear (I had swapped straps for daily wear). Comes with the full kit, and plenty of life left on the warranty. The watch has been worn less than a dozen times. It pains me to get rid of it, but I need the funds.

If you're here, you know exactly how special this watch is. Just take a look at the gorgeous triple-step sea green dial, the red GMT hand, and the orange seconds hand (all of which are intricately curved at the tips). Photos do not do this watch justice! The fit and finish on this watch rival many more expensive luxury pieces. There is a reason this watch is so hyped on the internet! This watch is in nearly pristine condition, with only a faint swirl on the back of one lug (couldn't even capture it in a photo). The bronze crown hasn't even started to patina yet.

I'm asking $1250 obo, Paypal F&F (I have references). I'll include free expedited shipping in the CONUS via FedEx with tracking. International? Let's talk!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jwwilker; March 5th, 2019 at 11:27 AM.
    Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime