Genuine, excellent quality backpack, in black, from the Porter store in Japan, selling here for $300-325 not including shipping (same item, different color, is listed on eBay for $387 right now). I was on vacation late last year and it was my first time at an actual Porter store, so I had to pick something up. The only use this bag has seen was literally from my hotel to the airport and back home. I can't find the original tag, but there are no signs of use, marks, etc., and I have the original orange Porter dust bag. Note the bag is not huge -- it can fit a laptop, notebook, ipad, Bose headphones, phone, etc., but if you want to carry 2 laptops, textbooks, etc. this bag will not be big enough for you.

I'm selling because I'm moving and started clearing out my closet (I also have a Porter briefcase (used twice), Filson 257 (used about half a dozen times), and Tumi Alpha briefcase and backpack (both used but in great condition without any damage, holes, etc.) if anyone's interested, just let me know). I have photos for all. Will list on eBay if things don't sell here or on SF.

Thanks for looking!