Thread: Brooks Brothers Tweed Sport Coats 38S

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Brooks Brothers Tweed Sport Coats 38S

For sale. Paypal only, please. All prices include shipping.

1) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Multi-Windowpane Sport Coat ($175) 38S. Three-button. Unworn. Imgur album

2) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Plaid with Deco Sport Coat ($175) 38S. Two-button. Unworn. Imgur album

3) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Brookstweed Plaid with Deco Sport Coat ($125) 38S. Two-button. Unworn. Imgur album

4) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Sport Coat ($150) 38S. Two-button. Worn once. Imgur album

My photos aren't the best...I know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    PRICES REDUCED. $25 off the price of each item.

I'll also do bundle pricing. If you buy two items, $25 off the total, three items, $50 off the total, all four items, $75 off the total.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    BUMP

Happy to consider offers, too...

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jje View Post

1) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Multi-Windowpane Sport Coat ($175) 38S. Three-button. Unworn. Imgur album

2) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Plaid with Deco Sport Coat ($175) 38S. Two-button. Unworn. Imgur album

3) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Brookstweed Plaid with Deco Sport Coat ($125) 38S. Two-button. Unworn. Imgur album

4) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Sport Coat ($150) 38S. Two-button. Worn once. Imgur album

Why are you selling them if you don't mind asking?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    They’re a little bit too short and I’m not a huge fan of single vents.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

What do you mean with deco? The 3rd one is not harris? The 1st one love the color but been 3rd button I'm afraid will make look too old . Will you mind taking a picture of the BB label?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    1) “Deco” is the name from Brooks. See here: https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Regen...ntpos=20&cgid=

2) It is not. See here for other examples (the specific jacket isn’t available any longer, it seems): https://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/de...Brookstweed%20

3) I understand your concern, but don’t agree. Joe likes it (!): https://dappered.com/2018/09/best-lo...ats-fall-2018/

Which sport coat do you want a label photo for? The first one? See here: http://imgur.com/8JkCJ9p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    And another label photo: http://imgur.com/C3HmLEM

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quoted
    618 Post(s)
    they're SO beautiful. i can't believe you can't sell them. if you could figure out how to make them be a 44R i'd buy them tomorrow. :-D

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

I'm a little tempted but am 5'8" and worried that a short might be a tad short on me. Sometimes I'm a short, sometimes regular. Plus I already have a Plaid Harris Tweed jacket and am not sure I need another one. They are awesome though and at those prices are a steal. So, if there are any 38 shorts in the audience you will absolutely not regret having a Harris Tweed jacket in your arsenal. Nothing compares to the richness of the texture. The royal family wears Harris Tweed for a reason, and that reason is it's the best.
    “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain