Thread: Spier and Mackay referrals and returns

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Spier and Mackay referrals and returns

Has anyone been able to get the referral code to work and get them 20% off? I recently triend a referral code, but it claims it is invalid. Does it only apply to certain clothing items? Or only one clothing item at a time?

Also, has anyone successfully used paypals return policy to cover the cost of returning items to Spier and Mackay?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    I've used the PayPal reimbursement many times with returns to Spier & Mackay. It saved me a good amount of money when I was still figuring out sizing in the beginning on Spier's shirts, pants and jackets. It's a little tricky getting everything PayPal requires to cover it, so make sure the return e-mail clearly includes things like the order number, returned items and cost of shipping (I always ask S&M to confirm this knowing PayPal requires it).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    I've used the PayPal reimbursement many times with returns to Spier & Mackay. It saved me a good amount of money when I was still figuring out sizing in the beginning on Spier's shirts, pants and jackets. It's a little tricky getting everything PayPal requires to cover it, so make sure the return e-mail clearly includes things like the order number, returned items and cost of shipping (I always ask S&M to confirm this knowing PayPal requires it).
    Glad to hear it works! I'm about to purchase some trousers, but wants to try a few sizes to get the right fit.

The return email, is this something you ask for and S&M sends you?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Correct. I'll initiate the return by forwarding the original order e-mail, indicating what I'd like to return and asking for the prepaid USPS option (also asking what they charge for it, so it's in the e-mail for PayPal to confirm).