Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 780

Thread: What shoes are you wearing today?

  1. #751
    Varsity Member Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,544
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)
    BR single monks


  2. #752
    Varsity Member Nandyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    BR single monks

    Nice! I love mine, need to wear them more often. The leather on my grey ones are nicer and noticeably thicker than the leather on my burgundy ones.

  3. #753
    Varsity Member Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,544
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandyn View Post
    Nice! I love mine, need to wear them more often. The leather on my grey ones are nicer and noticeably thicker than the leather on my burgundy ones.
    I love them too. I hadnt worn them in awhile, but I am trying to have a better rotation lately. They are comfy and go well with a lot of things.

  4. #754
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    178
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Thursday Boot Company - Lincoln



    These are starting to break in nicely. Really comfortable shoe.
    These look really great. They look to nice to also be comfortable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #755
    Varsity Member Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,544
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jays0n View Post
    These look really great. They look to nice to also be comfortable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! They've been getting more comfortable with each wear.

  6. #756
    Varsity Member Nandyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    336 Post(s)
    I boat shoe. (But don't lotion my legs enough, apparently).



    Sperry

  7. #757
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Just got some NOS Florsheim gunboats from the Bay and I'm breaking them in. Or, they're breaking me in.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  8. #758
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,223
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    490 Post(s)
    Nice find!

    Did you go to https://vcleat.com/florsheim-model-numbers-1950s-90s/

    and try to find out how old they are, etc?

    Quote Originally Posted by MediumTex View Post
    Just got some NOS Florsheim gunboats from the Bay and I'm breaking them in. Or, they're breaking me in.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Intentionally overdressed for almost every occasion.

  9. #759
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Meermin adelaides today:


  10. #760
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    Nice find!

    Did you go to https://vcleat.com/florsheim-model-numbers-1950s-90s/

    and try to find out how old they are, etc?
    I did. Best I can tell, they are Imperial Kenmoors made in the US in May of a year ending in 1, between 1961 and 2001.

    If the show trees that came with them are any indication, they're probably older than newer!

    After 2-3 days of wearing, they've broken in considerably and I couldn't be happier.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •