Page 12 of 90 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 894

Thread: What shoes are you wearing today?

  1. #111
    Varsity Member Nandyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,086
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    363 Post(s)


    AE olive suede Saukville wingtip boots

  2. #112
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in NJ
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper_B View Post
    How have those boots held up? I've been thinking about getting a pair in the dark brown...
    Mine have held up well. I use them for wearing to my office, running errands, going out or just hanging around the house. I don't use them for snow, rain, mud, etc. One thing I like is that minor scratches bumps tend to buff out pretty easily. Also, I find them to be very comfortable. There is a website, stridewise.com, where they are given a very detailed review. You might want to check that out.

  3. #113
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    Carmina adelaides on rain last


  4. #114
    Member Dapper_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Boston, Ma
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    Mine have held up well. I use them for wearing to my office, running errands, going out or just hanging around the house. I don't use them for snow, rain, mud, etc. One thing I like is that minor scratches bumps tend to buff out pretty easily. Also, I find them to be very comfortable. There is a website, stridewise.com, where they are given a very detailed review. You might want to check that out.
    Nice! I saw the review on the stridewise youtube channel but i figured after wearing them for 2.5 years you would have better insight. It looks like the leather has held up well with not too many creases...is it chromexcel?

  5. #115
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    521 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    Carmina adelaides on rain last
    Very nice.
    Intentionally overdressed for almost every occasion.

  6. #116
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in NJ
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper_B View Post
    Nice! I saw the review on the stridewise youtube channel but i figured after wearing them for 2.5 years you would have better insight. It looks like the leather has held up well with not too many creases...is it chromexcel?
    The type or leather depends on the finish/color. My naturals are chromexcel, my dark brown presidents boots are not. My experience with my boots has been very positive, but I am not hard on shoes. I tend to baby them and make them last.

  7. #117
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    521 Post(s)
    My brand new Jack Erwin Ellis Chelsea boots in hazelnut full grain leather. I will post a full review soon with a comparission to three other pairs of Chelsea boots I've purchased recently (but returned two of them).

    Intentionally overdressed for almost every occasion.

  8. #118
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    My brand new Jack Erwin Ellis Chelsea boots in hazelnut full grain leather.
    Glad you are keeping these!

  9. #119
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    276
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    My brand new Jack Erwin Ellis Chelsea boots in hazelnut full grain leather. I will post a full review soon with a comparission to three other pairs of Chelsea boots I've purchased recently (but returned two of them).

    Very sharp.

  10. #120
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    521 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kongmw View Post
    Glad you are keeping these!
    Yes, I quite like them for the price.
    Intentionally overdressed for almost every occasion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •