Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: J.Crew 60% Off Sale Sale

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

J.Crew 60% Off Sale Sale

Has anyone tried shopping jcrew.com today? Extra 60% off sale. Website keeps crashing, but I managed to purchase a flannel shirt for like $5, and a cashmere hat for like $6.
    instagram.com/cutandbasted
    cutandbasted.tumblr.com

TMann
    I haven't tried it today, but the J. Crew website crashed heavily on Black Friday last year. I'm not sure what's going on there, but someone in their IT department needs to get their act together. Crazy that a major retailer like J. Crew would let that happen.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    88 Post(s)
    I just spent a frustrating 30 minutes on their website before I was able to complete my purchase.

25% off on non sale items as well. Picked up a cashmere v neck for $68 with the $5 reward I had in my account. (Their everyday cashmere is usually excluded from their sales so this was a nice surprise)

I think I paid for the $ savings with my time though

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMann View Post
    I haven't tried it today, but the J. Crew website crashed heavily on Black Friday last year. I'm not sure what's going on there, but someone in their IT department needs to get their act together. Crazy that a major retailer like J. Crew would let that happen.
    I worked in a J.Crew store in 1997. Roosevelt Field Mall, Long Island, NY. Every year, twice a year back then (and still now?) they had no tax day. We opened the store almost 2 hours late one time because the computers were not properly updated. Customers were practically beating down the door. I guess some things don't change.
    instagram.com/cutandbasted
    cutandbasted.tumblr.com

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)
    I didn't have any problems on the site half an hour ago. Snagged the olive Sussex quilted jacket for only $18. Plus got the color blocked merino Crew neck sweater for $11. Well, less cuz I also had a $5 reward, plus free shipping for being a reward member.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    482 Post(s)
    Thanks for the heads up had no issues getting two flannels and a wool cardigan for 25 bucks shipped to store

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Everything I was contemplating got scooped up before I made it the checkout haha

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    I got two crosby suits for about $150 each (well Crosby jackets with matching ludlow slacks in the same material), a bunch of pajama pants for about $4 each, and a stretch cord shirt for like $6.

Insane sale if they happened to have your sizes. I got super lucky on the crosbys. I'm a 40R, not exactly an uncommon size.

Imo, a fair price for the JCrew suits would be something around 350 (like Spier and Mackay), so to nab them for 150 each is awesome.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)
    I picked up a weekend getaway type duffel bag for $40--regular $250. Super early Xmas shopping--it's for my grown son. And at that price, I even splurged on the monogram for another $7.50.
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Don't even ask. Wool barn coat, knit, moleskin, chino blazers, those Timberland boots, etc. etc. And right after the Suitsupply outlet sale!