Thread: Style Starter Pack: 2 SCs 40R, 4 shirts 15.5, 3 ties $100 shipped - An extra shirt and tie added!!

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quoted
    932 Post(s)

Style Starter Pack: 2 SCs 40R, 4 shirts 15.5, 3 ties $100 shipped - An extra shirt and tie added!!

Since starting a new job in early 2018, my sport coat and tie wearing has waned and this is an excellent opportunity to try out some items with a huge investment.

The navy sport coat is Huge Boss, 2 flap pocket, and a ticket pocket with dual vents. It fits a standard 40R and has served me well.

The guncheck is from Bruce Fields made out of amazing Loro Piana fabric. The close up shows the great color streaks of blue, green, orange, and red. A true staple and the chance for a new guy to try out. Bruce Fields is a store in Paris and I picked this up for a song.

The 3 shirts are Hugo Boss and all 15.5. They are slim fit and easy iron. I have way to many shirts and chose these to pass on. Maybe it will help a new guy try a new color or pattern with little risk.

Finally there are 2 ties. The narrow one is probably 2.5” and wool from Bruce Field. The rep stripe is no name but ties a great knot. Starter ties that work with either jacket that I am throwing in.

The whole thing is $100 shipped. I wanted to sell as a lot to help a newer person on style try out different things. I’d buy this if I wanted to try some things out.

Let me know if you need measurements...excluded that and more pics due to pic limit per post.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quoted
    932 Post(s)
    Some more pics

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quoted
    932 Post(s)
    Bump and adding another shirt and tie!

Barba Napoli shirt in 40 which is like a 15.75” with a great collar and MOP buttons. In addition is a brown tie as I pare down my closet