Thread: Amazon's Buttoned Down Tailored Fit Non-Iron Dress Shirt

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    160 Post(s)

Amazon's Buttoned Down Tailored Fit Non-Iron Dress Shirt

Picked up a few of the Amazon brand Buttoned Down's tailored fit non-iron dress shirt. Wanted to share with the group that at $39/shirt, seems to be a pretty good value. Fit for me seems true to size. The "tailored fit" is comparable to other brands' "tailored fit." Definitely not a slim fit; definitely not billowy. Collar seems substantial, and I don't expect it to get floppy after a few washes.

For the past few years I've been a Charles Tyrwhitt fan, but it was always a bit annoying having to shop their sales/grouping to get shirts at the appropriate price point. I also have a few Brooks Brother's Regent shirts. For the cost, value, and convenience, I'll probably be sticking with the Amazon brand until something/someone convinces me otherwise.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    As hit and miss Amazon is for house-brand clothes, I concur that the tailored fit "Buttoned Down" shirts are pretty good. I also like that I can order them in the Amazon wardrobe to see what the actual colors are and send back the colors I don't want.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)
    How do their sleeves feel, true to size also?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mochi123 View Post
    How do their sleeves feel, true to size also?
    Sleeves are correct length to mid-yoke bottom of collar (just measured), to each other, and between shirts. Not sure about shrinkage as I wash cold and hang dry.