Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upping my athleisure game...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Upping my athleisure game...

Anybody here have experience with Public Rec, Swet Tailor, Mack Weldon, Lulumon pants? Advice?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quoted
    606 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    The Lululemon ABC pants are very comfortable and durable. Iím not one to wear athletic apparel outside the house or gym, but as I said in another post, I would wear them to an early or late offsite meeting on my bike commute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evanparker View Post
    What's your issue bruh? Simply asking for advice before I drop north of a Benjamin on high end sweats.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Quoted
    992 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teetide View Post
    What's your issue bruh? Simply asking for advice before I drop north of a Benjamin on high end sweats.
    There are some here that dont approve of athleisure in any way shape or form. But I think we can all keep it civil and just agree to live and let live.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)
    Personally, there is little to be gained by buying high end sweats. Arguably a purchase you might regret in a year or less when you can do the job in functional clothing for much cheaper even from reputable brands like UA and Nike that have more tailored fits.

You probably won't get a ton of responses here because most that frequent this site aren't advocates of athleisure.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Quoted
    992 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk View Post
    The Lululemon ABC pants are very comfortable and durable. I’m not one to wear athletic apparel outside the house or gym, but as I said in another post, I would wear them to an early or late offsite meeting on my bike commute.

I am thinking of getting a pair for hiking. Been on the hunt for pants that dont look super stupid for popping into a cafe for lunch and a beer after a hike.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk View Post
    The Lululemon ABC pants are very comfortable and durable. I’m not one to wear athletic apparel outside the house or gym, but as I said in another post, I would wear them to an early or late offsite meeting on my bike commute.

Appreciate the feedback ajk. I've been looking hard at the ABCs. And I agree, this is just for kicking around on weekends. To each his own, but I'm not dressing up for a run to Publix or Target

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Quoted
    992 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teetide View Post
    Appreciate the feedback ajk. I've been looking hard at the ABCs. And I agree, this is just for kicking around on weekends. To each his own, but I'm not dressing up for a run to Publix or Target
    Its all a matter of perception. I where chinos around the house so a henley and chinos isnt dressing up to go to the store. But I dont fault someone else who makes difference choices.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idvsego View Post
    There are some here that dont approve of athleisure in any way shape or form. But I think we can all keep it civil and just agree to live and let live.
    Let me step forward and offer apologies in advance for offending anyone that can't appreciate the comfort of a good pair of sweats. Smh.