Thread: Any Interest in a 2019 Submariner Date (11610LN)?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Any Interest in a 2019 Submariner Date (11610LN)?

I purchased a brand new Submariner Date in the spring of this year from an AD. It is the latest, ceramic bezel submariner. I've taken very good care of it. It has a small knick on the side of the case, but that is about it.

I've decided I'm not a Rolex guy (I like a good Seiko) and am looking to sell it. I am considering bobswatches but wanted to see if there is any interest on here. I know you can sell on watchuseek but I never post on there so I am ineligible. I paid full MSRP plus sales tax, so I'm hoping I can get back most of what I paid.

Feel free to message me if you are interested.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)
    I’ll be buying one within the next month, but I’d have a really hard time sending $10k to someone over a forum for something I couldn’t authenticate. On top of that, the Submariner is the most counterfeited watch on earth...
    Last edited by MIS997; December 12th, 2019 at 09:51 PM.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1466 Post(s)
    @Aręte As an owner of a no-date sub, I'm going to stick with my current watch. That said, because I'm a watch nerd, if you're able to post some photos to the thread of the watch you're selling I'd love to see the watch. Best of luck with the sale. Cheers.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MIS997 View Post
    I’ll be buying one within the next month, but I’d have a really hard time sending $10k to someone over a forum for something I couldn’t authenticate. On top of that, the Submariner is the most counterfeited watch on earth...

Well, I kind of agree, which is probably why I will have to end up selling to Bobs watches for a loss.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aręte View Post
    I purchased a brand new Submariner Date in the spring of this year from an AD. It is the latest, ceramic bezel submariner. I've taken very good care of it. It has a small knick on the side of the case, but that is about it.

I've decided I'm not a Rolex guy (I like a good Seiko) and am looking to sell it. I am considering bobswatches but wanted to see if there is any interest on here. I know you can sell on watchuseek but I never post on there so I am ineligible. I paid full MSRP plus sales tax, so I'm hoping I can get back most of what I paid.

Feel free to message me if you are interested.
    As someone who has been considering upgrading my watches, I appreciate your post. While Rolex seems to be the first name in luxury watches that many of us think of, I'm not sure I'm a "Rolex guy" either.

For the last 15 years or so, ninety percent of the time, I've worn Citizen Eco Drive watches.

I'm not sure what watch I want to "upgrade" to, but your misgivings have made me decide against a Rolex.

At least until the time comes when I feel like a Rolex guy.

Thanks.
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aręte View Post
    Well, I kind of agree, which is probably why I will have to end up selling to Bobs watches for a loss.
    Where are you located? If I could figure out a way to authenticate it, I’d be interested.