Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [WTS] Citizen Titanium CA0020-56E

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

[WTS] Citizen Titanium CA0020-56E

Thinning my collection. Here is a gently worn Citizen Titanium watch. Super light and comfortable on the wrist. You will hardly know you're wearing it and titanium is very strong and resistant to scratching. This will look new for years to come! No batteries to replace either since it charges on natural and artificial lighting!

Brand:

Citizen Case Finish: Brushed MPN:

CA0020-56E Case Size: 43mm Case Material: Titanium Face Color: Black Watch Shape: Round Age Group: Adult Band Material: Titanium Display: Analog Water Resistance Rating: 100 m (10 ATM) Features: Chronograph Model:

Citizen Eco-Drive Gender: Men's Year of Manufacture: 2010-Now Movement: Quartz (Solar Powered) Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan Style: Sport Water Resistance: 100 Metres / 10 ATM Band Color: Black Serial Number: CA0020-56E Case Color: Silver, Black

Titanium watch with Eco-Drive self-charging functionality featuring black dial with three chronograph subdials Japanese quartz movement with analog display Protective antireflective sapphire crystal dial window with 43 mm case diameter Features chronograph function for up to 60 minutes, date window at three o'clock, screw-down case back, and link bracelet with fold-over push-button clasp and safety Water resistant to 100 M (330 ft)

Sized to fit 7-7.5in wrist with micro adjust

$300 $280 shipped

Enjoy the lightweight of this piece!

[Gallery](https://imgur.com/a/rQ0OeRY)

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    bump please

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    bump to the top

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    $260!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    bump please

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    $240!!!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    $220!!!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    611 Post(s)
    I'm surprised you haven't sold this. I love my two Citizen Eco-Drive watches. I have one that is very similar to this one, or else I would consider it.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    I'm surprised you haven't sold this. I love my two Citizen Eco-Drive watches. I have one that is very similar to this one, or else I would consider it.
    I'm shocked as well. I just think that people are not really looking for toys or leisure/hobby items right now. The past few months have been extremely slow for all forum sales, ebay etc and even local on craigslist. I keep seeing the same items reposted or bumped. The right buyer will come along soon, I'm sure. The Eco-drive series watches are an incredible value for their money. Do you own any of their Ti models? I have a rare JDM Ti Citizen that I have been hesitant to let go but it doesn't see much wrist time anymore.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    611 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by erklep View Post
    I'm shocked as well. I just think that people are not really looking for toys or leisure/hobby items right now. The past few months have been extremely slow for all forum sales, ebay etc and even local on craigslist. I keep seeing the same items reposted or bumped. The right buyer will come along soon, I'm sure. The Eco-drive series watches are an incredible value for their money. Do you own any of their Ti models? I have a rare JDM Ti Citizen that I have been hesitant to let go but it doesn't see much wrist time anymore.
    I only have two watches and both are Eco-Drives. I've had them for at least 10 years I think. I have no idea how to tell the model. The one I have that is similar to yours is a chronograph with a titanium band as well as body. I've tried enter all the different numbers on the back into google and nothing ever comes up that looks like this one.