Thread: Anyone have recent experience with Beckett Simonon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Anyone have recent experience with Beckett Simonon?

Hey all, I'm on the hunt for some sleek tan leather Jodhpur boots and this model caught my eye. The blake stitch construction in particular appeals to me as I want something light but still well made. Open to other suggestions if anyone has them too. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    I have two pairs of their shoes and am impressed. Excellent quality for the price.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    @mlstein Thank you kindly. How lightweight do your pairs feel? My current line-up of shoes are all goodyear welted and the weight of them can be a bit much on days I do lots of walking.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)
    i saw their weekender on Ashley Weston's Youtube and i want one! Other than that i dont have any experience

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlejandroLopez View Post
    @mlstein Thank you kindly. How lightweight do your pairs feel? My current line-up of shoes are all goodyear welted and the weight of them can be a bit much on days I do lots of walking.
    They're not feather light but they are comfortable. OTOH, my GYW Thursday Boot shoes are probably a little lighter.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I can speak to Beckett Simonon. I have the calf skin monkstrps and calf skin high boots. Then I have the brown wholecuts and I have black derby's on order (coming in December). The shoes themselves are constructed very well - probably the best out of all the dress shoes I have experience with. They are light-weight and can be worn all day with city walking/weather conditions. Every time I wear a pair of them, I get compliments. Reasonably priced (sign up for their newsletter because they always send $60 off VIP coupons). They are definitely more comfortable than my Meermins. The ONLY downside is the 3 month wait for the shoes, but, good comes to hose who wait!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    Don't have any experience with Beckett Simonon but I do have a pair of blake stitched Jack Erwins and they are definitely somewhat lighter in weight than the goodyear welted shoes I own.
    “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm interested too, I've been eyeing up ordering a pair of shoes for pick up in Montana (Canadian here) since they don't ship to Canada, I am in Vegas in Feb, but since they don't have an exact shipping date (6-8 weeks from what I've heard) I figured it was best to have them shipped to the border and swing down to pick them up, and hope the fit

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Just ordered the Brown in these for $159

https://www.beckettsimonon.com/colle...iscount=BOLTON