Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5k GiVeAwAy!!!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)
    Wow...that's very generous. The best advice I got from the Dappered community is to not obsess in the pursuit of perfection. Everyone emphasizes the importance of fit but finding the perfect fit can be unrealistic. I used to stress out about things like pant break, shirt billowing, tie width and lapel width. Then I realized most people don't notice or even care. I still take pride in the way I present myself but now I just don't let little things like that bother me.

Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2061 Post(s)
    All right, the judges have spoken and after a very rigorous selection process (i.e. assigning everyone a number and using a random number generator online) the winner of the giveaway is @mebejoseph!

Slide into my DMs with your shipping deets and I’ll get your fabulous prize sent off to you posthaste.

As for me, the best advice I’ve gotten from this forum was actually a link to the article on coherent combinations by Vox Sartoria. That has become my style bible.

The best overall observation I’ve gleaned from the forum is that there are still some corners of the internet where kindness and good humor are the rule and not the exception. WAY TO GO TEAM.
    Ben

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    521 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    All right, the judges have spoken and after a very rigorous selection process (i.e. assigning everyone a number and using a random number generator online) the winner of the giveaway is @mebejoseph!

Slide into my DMs with your shipping deets and I’ll get your fabulous prize sent off to you posthaste.

As for me, the best advice I’ve gotten from this forum was actually a link to the article on coherent combinations by Vox Sartoria. That has become my style bible.

The best overall observation I’ve gleaned from the forum is that there are still some corners of the internet where kindness and good humor are the rule and not the exception. WAY TO GO TEAM.
    Thank you! The band goes perfectly with my most casual belt; i.e., a blue fabric belt that I wear often with jeans and shorts.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)
    congrats!