Thread: Thoughts on Taylor Stitch?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thoughts on Taylor Stitch?

Seriously considering pulling the trigger on a few of their pieces, but wanted to check in with the Dappered hive first. How's the quality? How's the customer service? If I do buy something from them will I instantly become adept at chopping wood and doing other outdoorsy tasks? (I live in Brooklyn and make podcasts for a living, so I'm a really crap woodsman at present).

Cheers,

A Very Indoorsy Kind of Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Taylor Stitch is a little pricey, so I've only bought from them once -- the Glacier Shirt in Indigo French Terry. The quality is solid, no complaints there. I used free ground shipping and it took 5 days from order confirmation to product arrival. I didn't have any need to deal with customer service for anything, so I can't speak to that. However, I will say that it had no effect on my non-existent woodsman and outdoor abilities.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    I have a closet full of TS stuff. Was my favorite brand for years but have bought less often since they started doing most of their production in China. Quality is great for the price. Maybe a little less so now since you don’t get that “Made in the USA” cache. My experiences with their customer service have been very positive. They have had some sizing inconsistencies but they’re trying to correct and def try to make things right if you have an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    I have an OCBD from them that I found at Goodwill that I absolutely love.

The fit and quality are great, and the collar is terrific.
    Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
    Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
    --Jason Isbell

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    319 Post(s)
    My experience with them is limited to outerwear only as I have a trucker jacket and their waxed Rover jacket. Quality is definitely there in the construction but the prices are little high. If their stuff appeals to you I would definitely say to give them a try.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)
    I prefer her earlier stuff, but not her earliest stuff, on account of I'm not a 14 year old girl.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I prefer her earlier stuff, but not her earliest stuff, on account of I'm not a 14 year old girl.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    I Have have a telegraph suit in olive frame a few years ago. Great quality. Not super keen on the jacket so much anymore as it's cut really short. But the wool was weighty and comfy, and the construction was really nice I think. I'm still really happy with the purchase. If it's your aesthetic I say the quality is there and I really like how they source and make all their clothing with an emphasis on sustainability and trying to be environmentally conscious in production processes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk