Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Dappered Weight Loss Club Anyone?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    395 Post(s)
    Managed to miracle another Tough Mudder completion out of my hiney; full thread is up with photos from the trip.

https://threads.dappered.com/showthr...p-photo-thread

Also a standing invite if anyone would care to join us next year (November, most likely--in 2020) in Atlanta for the classic event there (8-10 miles, 25 obstacles). Challenge gauntlet dropped--you have over a year to train. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CAN DO THIS. And I'm putting it out there right now that I'll make it my mission to get you through the course no matter what. TIME IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE. We focus on finishing, and finishing TOGETHER. If it takes all day it takes all day--we got nowhere else to be.

Who's in?

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)
    Weighed myself yesterday morning before work. 174.6lbs. Weight seems to be trending in the right direction, but I know once I cut back on the amount of cycling I'm doing my weight will start to inch up again. But for now, 174.6 is good.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    395 Post(s)
    started the calorie cutback to hopefully get an ab to show before the end of summer (seriously....just one is fine).

it's....frustrating. but eventually will be worth it. especially with two massive music festivals next year.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1017 Post(s)
    I've been incorporating some 24hr fasts into my life the past month. I would like to say, Friday's (Thursday dinner - Friday dinner) is a fasting period but life has other options for me. I shouldn't even call this a fast, more like caloric restriction but it has helped my impulsive eating when somewhere stressed at work.

I haven't weighed myself in a while but feel pretty good. My running endurance has improved. Speaking of which...I need to join the waitlist for a race.

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)
    I am weighing myself more and more. Today's apres breakie weight: 173.8 lbs. I'm good with that. I seem to have hit a good point between the cardio work I'm doing, the food I'm consuming, and daily activity. The really challenge will be maintaining this once winter hits.