Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Dappered Weight Loss Club Anyone?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1523 Post(s)
    Good job @Ron. I think I found the 10 lbs that you lost Like you, I am starting to push towards the 180lbs mark. I"d like to drop down to 170 again and this time of year is brutal. Holiday parties. Vendors bringing food in. etc. Definitely need the support to make it through the season. So far I'm not doing well.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1107 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    Good job @Ron. I think I found the 10 lbs that you lost Like you, I am starting to push towards the 180lbs mark. I"d like to drop down to 170 again and this time of year is brutal. Holiday parties. Vendors bringing food in. etc. Definitely need the support to make it through the season. So far I'm not doing well.
    I've been stress eating with kids and work but still make it outside for a run. I think you need to get back in the gym....no excuses mister!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)
    Drinking. Not getting up and going to the gym in the mornings anymore.
    In my experience, these two are directly related. Alcohol kills good sleep, and if you sleep badly, going to the gym in the morning isn't happening. That's one of the reasons I don't drink anymore.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)
    Thanks Dave. It is a tough time of year but we can all get through it.

Fortunately winter clothing hides a multitude of issues.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)
    You are 100% absolutely correct.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1523 Post(s)
    I'll get back at it most likely in the new year. Me and all the other new year reso people will be in the gym in the morning. The crazy thing is I really enjoyed going to the gym. Well maybe not the act of going to the gym, but the results were good and inspiring.

@Alex.C I'm going on the wagon for three months (or more?) starting in January. The alcohol consumption, while not high, has kicked in on weekends and I want to get it back under control.

@JBarwick I hear ya on the stress eating! I agree with you. I am putting out a lot of excuses and not doing much about it. No more excuses.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    583 Post(s)
    I'll get back at it most likely in the new year.
    No more excuses.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)
    My gym has plenty of visual motivation in it to help.

I may try and actually start before the new year to help lose an extra pound or two since we vacation the week after Christmas and I know it will be an eating/drinking fest.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    200.5 lbs today. Slimming down going well. A bout of light stomach flu has helped incidentally drop some weight.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    Joining in this thread for the first time because holidays. Weighed in at 185 this morning. I don't have any specific weight loss goals, but I'm going to cut out added sugar for a month, get back into my gym routine, and see where that takes me. It shouldn't be too hard now that the holidays are almost over, but I will have to avoid the siren call of friday morning donuts at the office.