Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Dappered Weight Loss Club Anyone?

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1399 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Bad week diet wise. Back up a pound to 170.6

I'll do better this week. Hope I don't struggle too much with the holidays this weekend.
    Hang in there Ron. We all have bad weeks. Hopefully this weekend went alright for you.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    Hang in there Ron. We all have bad weeks. Hopefully this weekend went alright for you.
    I appreciate the encouragement Dave. Thank you.

Wednesday is usually my weigh in day so we will see. After yesterday I will be happy if I'm the same as last week, lol.

Seriously though, I realize it's a long journey and it doesn't end once the weight is achieved although that will be an encouraging milestone for sure.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    I weighed in Friday and was at 176 -- no change from 2 weeks prior. There were a good number of huge surplus/indulgence days in there, but I had hoped to go down a pound or two based on the deficit I maintained the other days. This weekend did NOT help. I don't feel particularly guilty though, as holidays and enjoying food socially with people you care about is important.

I have resolved to be a little more rigid about tracking, increase cardio a little, and maybe lower my calories further. Determined to get to 20lb overall, hopefully in the next week or two!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elpenguinoloco View Post
    I weighed in Friday and was at 176 -- no change from 2 weeks prior. There were a good number of huge surplus/indulgence days in there, but I had hoped to go down a pound or two based on the deficit I maintained the other days. This weekend did NOT help. I don't feel particularly guilty though, as holidays and enjoying food socially with people you care about is important.

I have resolved to be a little more rigid about tracking, increase cardio a little, and maybe lower my calories further. Determined to get to 20lb overall, hopefully in the next week or two!
    I agree too weeks with indulgences and zero weight gain is actually a positive thing especially when it is due to indulgences with family and friends.

20 lbs is a big deal. You'll get there.

After see myself in photos I have determined to devote a lot more effort to my abs. It would the cheapest thing I can do to look better although one of the hardest.

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1399 Post(s)
    After a weekend of Easter bunny chocolates, more chocolate Easter eggs than I can count, multiple glasses of beer, not to mention eating and eating some more, I'm WAY up on my weight. 183.8 LBS this morning. So not good.

Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2061 Post(s)
    I need to get serious about this shiz if I'm going to have abs in time for summer so I'm back on the meal prep bandwagon and bought myself a physical calendar that I'm going to mark with either a smiley or a sad face depending on whether I've followed my meal plan for the day. Lots of chicken and vegetables and oatmeal in my future.

Aiming to lose at least 10 lbs, ideally 15, by July 4 which is 10 weeks away.
    Ben

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    I actually did much better then I thought. 169.4. So 1.2 lbs. down from last week and 0.2 lbs from two weeks ago.

Since I was expecting a weight gain, I will take it! I guess all that work cleaning the pool balanced things out.

This week I'm traveling so it will be tough but planning to hit the hotel gym.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    That is going to be tough but it is doable. 1.5 lbs a week. The tough part will be losing the weight without too much muscle mass.

Just a suggestion, keep the protein intake up. Good luck.

Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2061 Post(s)
    I'm not too worried, I'm going to continue eating 150g+ of protein per day and continue to lift heavy so I should be able to maintain my current level of lean mass.
    Ben

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1399 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    This week I'm traveling so it will be tough but planning to hit the hotel gym.
    This ^^. Travelling and staying healthy is a real bitch! About the best I can do is moderate my alcohol intake. I do my best to get in to the gym when I'm on the road, but I find it harder and harder to do.