Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 399

Thread: Dappered Weight Loss Club Anyone?

  1. #101
    Varsity Member Nandyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex.C View Post
    But... it's.. so... good...
    Preach, brother!

  2. #102
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,223
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    490 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    @mebejoseph - Which Cholesterol was 113? Total Cholesterol is a useless number. You really want to look at Triglycerides, LDL-P, and Small LDL-P. I assume since you have had heart issues in the past you get more than the basic lipid panel?
    Total: 113

    Triglycerides: 80

    HDL: 51

    LDL/HDL Ratio: .9

    VLDL: 16

    LDL: 46

    Unfortunately, this is 80-90% the result of the maximum doses of Crestor and Zetia. The best I could ever do with diet and exercise, all the numbers were about twice those, except for triglycerides, which were regularly over 200.

  3. #103
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I am officially down 1.5 pounds from my low. I also ran my fastest mile ever (6:56) yesterday and a 24:27 5k today. This has already been a good week.

  4. #104
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,709
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1028 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    Total: 113

    Triglycerides: 80

    HDL: 51

    LDL/HDL Ratio: .9

    VLDL: 16

    LDL: 46

    Unfortunately, this is 80-90% the result of the maximum doses of Crestor and Zetia. The best I could ever do with diet and exercise, all the numbers were about twice those, except for triglycerides, which were regularly over 200.
    Oh wow. Great numbers now and based on your forum posts you are enjoying life. Keep it up!

  5. #105
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,223
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    490 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAHicks View Post
    I am officially down 1.5 pounds from my low. I also ran my fastest mile ever (6:56) yesterday and a 24:27 5k today. This has already been a good week.
    Congratulations!

  6. #106
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)
    Iím not participating but just wanted to offer my encouragement. Especially some of the exercise posts are inspiring. Way to go guys.

  7. #107
    Super Moderator LesserBlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,438
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2038 Post(s)
    Week 1: 154.4
    Week 2: 155.4

    Not too surprising since I ate a lot of salty foods the past few days. Oh well.
    Ben

  8. #108
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,709
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1028 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Week 1: 154.4
    Week 2: 155.4

    Not too surprising since I ate a lot of salty foods the past few days. Oh well.
    The whole notion of water weight is weird. While I haven't looked for one I would love a ELIs on it.

  9. #109
    Super Moderator DocDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    3,627
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1363 Post(s)
    So yeah. Jumped on the scale yesterday and was up 192.2lbs. Man I'm fat...

  10. #110
    Varsity Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The I.E.
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    Two weeks in. Down 5lbs to 240. Allergies have been really hammering me in that time though. Havenít been able to breathe or sleep or exercise effectively, so donít know what impact thatís having.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •