Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jos A Bank

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)
    Well, I just pulled the trigger on a gray wool/silk blend blazer to replace one that's been a staple in my wardrobe for at least 15-20 years. The old one is three button and just looks so oddly boxy now that I've updated most of my other suits and jackets.

How can I lose for $67?

Thanks for starting the thread @Kddub2001 !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Like I said in the original post, they might not be popular here but they have some crazy deals sometimes!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Their price is not as inflated as it once was, but the retail price is still 3+ times that of a reasonable price for the product they are selling. They regularly have 50% off clearance price, which can make them 70%+ off the retail price, and only then I would consider.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mochi123 View Post
    Their price is not as inflated as it once was, but the retail price is still 3+ times that of a reasonable price for the product they are selling. They regularly have 50% off clearance price, which can make them 70%+ off the retail price, and only then I would consider.
    Well, I picked up a blazer for 80% off two days ago and now I just checked and it is 90% off. Which kind of pisses me off.

But instead of being upset, I'll just get another one in a different color. For only $38!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    Well, I picked up a blazer for 80% off two days ago and now I just checked and it is 90% off. Which kind of pisses me off.

But instead of being upset, I'll just get another one in a different color. For only $38!
    Haha yeah, I thought many other mall based retailers doing 40% off as a built in pricing model was bad, but then I met Jos. A. Bank!