Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Crew sweater blazer chest pocket below the nipple line

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    On a related note, I too lusted after that Wallace & Barnes felted merino wool cardigan / jacket thing that is back on the main page today. I tried one on, and it was somewhere between a sweater and jacket all right. If I were someone who ran really cold, maybe I could wear it indoors. Otherwise, it felt like too thick of a layer to work in my wardrobe, like a very light jacket that I could only wear for a month in the Fall. That burgundy shade is great, though. Fit was a true medium on my 5' 9", 170 lb, 40" chest.

Oh, and the W&B slate gray chore coat thing was very sweet; I had to walk away fast not to buy that one. Same fit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Dappared users have noticed. Normally everyday people will not care. No one will run up to you and say, bro your chest pocket should be one inch higher.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Lemus View Post
    Dappared users have noticed. Normally everyday people will not care. No one will run up to you and say, bro your chest pocket should be one inch higher.
    I'll do it. So help me god, I'll do it! I'll even tell em it should be 3 inches higher!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Nice!