Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Underwear

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    469 Post(s)
    Does she not like the look of the department store briefs or the brief style?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    If you're already going to Target, they carry Pair of Thieves which makes all styles from briefs to long legged boxer briefs. For wicking and cooling, you'd probably enjoy the SuperFit material.

Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2061 Post(s)
    Pair of Thieves sells briefs but I don't think Target carries them in-store.
    Ben

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)
    Haven't tried yet, but have read good things https://mrdavis.com/best-underwear/

My favorite for look/feel, although not for working out , Tani mentioned (never pay full price, usually wait for stacking discount on the site or on Gilt...I usually pay between $20-$25/pair) https://effortlessgent.com/cheap-exp...ar-difference/ and I am aware the post sounds like an infomercial. Also on modestman and realmenrealstyle

I have also tried Uniqlo Airism, MeUndies, David Archy modal, and Calvin Klein modal

I prefer thinner underwear and like each. Just reach for Tani first after laundry is done.

Although I have had a pair of Icebreaker Merino boxer briefs and they were great as well

Have had decent luck with Champion C9 from Target, but eventually the waistband waffles. Used to have ExOfficio, but they had the same problem with the waistband waffling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by .brian. View Post
    Duluth Trading Company. Armachillo and Buck Naked for me.
    Second that for Buck Naked. You JUST missed a sale on them for $15/pair but they get that low fairly often. Certainly for Black Friday they will if you can wait for a few weeks. They have some retail stores so if there is one near you maybe give a pair a try and then stock up when the sale hits the website

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Pair of Thieves sells briefs but I don't think Target carries them in-store.
    Not a ton, but I've seen them at mine.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    I didnít realize that Uniqlo sold briefs until this thread. Obviously, I donít have any experience with them, but if they are anything like the Airism boxer briefs, then they are going to be an incredible value.

OP, if you want something exceedingly lightweight and airy, I suggest you add a pair the Airism boxer briefs to your cart when (and if) you purchase Uniqlo briefs. They are cheap enough that even if you donít like them, you wonít feel too bad about it.

Order your normal size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    119 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 77Pat View Post
    Used to have ExOfficio, but they had the same problem with the waistband waffling
    I don't get the love for ExOfficio at all, the lone pair that I tried was comfortable the first wear, but had waistband waffling after one wash (per their instructions) and were pretty much unwearable after a second washing. Worst $20 I ever spent. - This is probably an exaggeration

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caktaylor View Post
    I didn’t realize that Uniqlo sold briefs until this thread. Obviously, I don’t have any experience with them, but if they are anything like the Airism boxer briefs, then they are going to be an incredible value.

OP, if you want something exceedingly lightweight and airy, I suggest you add a pair the Airism boxer briefs to your cart when (and if) you purchase Uniqlo briefs. They are cheap enough that even if you don’t like them, you won’t feel too bad about it.

Order your normal size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    x2 for Uniqlo Arism suggestion. These are miles better than cotton, and the fit is fantastic. I wear a suit five days a week and these are lifesavers in the the muggy DC summers. I also have their undershirts.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    I don't care for MeUndies. They are too soft and stretchy for me - the boxer brief legs stretch out and bunch up like crazy. The briefs are also a bit loosey goosey for my taste.
    I canceled my subscription after I got 5 or 6 pairs. I think they're very comfortable, but in practical terms not having an equipment flap is pretty annoying.