Thread: If you like monogrammed shirts like I do . . .

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    372 Post(s)

If you like monogrammed shirts like I do . . .

If you're on Paul Fredrick's mailing list, they are doing free monograms on sale item shirts. I'm starting to wish I needed some shirts. But I don't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    If you're on Paul Fredrick's mailing list, they are doing free monograms on sale item shirts. I'm starting to wish I needed some shirts. But I don't.
    I signed up this summer for the mailing list and they offered me four of their pinpoint oxfords for $100 with free monogramming as a "New Member" special. It was too tempting to ignore. You should know this: I wear a 19/35 in the Brooks Brother's Madison and it fits perfectly. The PF 19/35 was at least an inch too long in the sleeves. I later ordered 18&1/2/34 (they don't sell a 19/34 ) shirts from PF and they fit nicely.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    372 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayers View Post
    I signed up this summer for the mailing list and they offered me four of their pinpoint oxfords for $100 with free monogramming as a "New Member" special. It was too tempting to ignore. You should know this: I wear a 19/35 in the Brooks Brother's Madison and it fits perfectly. The PF 19/35 was at least an inch too long in the sleeves. I later ordered 18&1/2/34 (they don't sell a 19/34 ) shirts from PF and they fit nicely.
    I've had some fit problems as well and they always took the returns even with the monograms. No questions asked. It's one reason I buy their shirts, even if they aren't the best.

And you can't beat four shirts for $100 with monograms. Glad you got the fit worked out.