Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The "New" Allen Edmonds?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Quoted
    917 Post(s)
    Allen Edmonds is now using Baker Mayfield as a spokesperson... as a Texas fan, it's really giving me pause. Seems like an overreach to be "cool" IMO.

At least we beat OU this weekend

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    248 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akosmowski View Post
    This may not be the quality of the shoes, but more of their sending of receipts. I walked into one of their stores near me to buy laces on September 27. Today I got the e-receipt, 11 days later. Anyone with similar results?
    Quote Originally Posted by 300e View Post
    Funny you should mention that. I bought some Daltonís from the shoe bank on 9/4 and they sent an ereceipt about an hour ago. Odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by caktaylor View Post
    Same thing happened to me with an ereceipt from an in-store shoe polish purchase I made on Sep 5.

I ordered a pair of shoes from them during their Columbus Day Sale. Now, Iím worried a tube of shoe polish is going to show up instead.
    What's wrong with emailing receipts?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    248 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsup84 View Post
    Allen Edmonds is now using Baker Mayfield as a spokesperson... as a Texas fan, it's really giving me pause. Seems like an overreach to be "cool" IMO.

That's a head scratcher. Who do they think their market is that they have a 23 year old spokesman?

I don't see dudes in their early 20's spending $400 for dress shoes. Nor the average NFL fan.

And I don't generally take advice from a 23 year old on too many things.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsup84 View Post

As a long suffering Brown's fan I'm just glad our QB will have a proper pair of shoes on during all these post win press conferences I'm expecting

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    What's wrong with emailing receipts?
    For me and 300e, both of our transactions were over a month ago.

In my case, it was an in-person, in the store transaction and I didnít request an ereceipt.

I donít think we were complaining. (I wasnít.) We were just saying that it is weird we are receiving receipts now for stale transactions. (And at least in my case, I didnít ask for the ereceipt since I had a paper receipt.)

I did sign up for the new customer loyalty program when they rolled out their new site. My guess is that our emails are the result some combination of signing up for the emails and an IT upgrade or maintenance they performed overnight. But that is just a guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    As above, pretty much the same. Not complaining, just seems curious getting a receipt 5 weeks after a sale. And to my surprise, this was the only receipt I had although I did have previous confirmation of the sale.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Stating an observation, not a complaint. The peculiarity was the delay in receiving the e-receipt when I usually have gotten them within minutes.

Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1768 Post(s)
    I ordered some Surrey waterproof Chelseas from the recent sale. Got them in yesterday, they are firsts though one shoe appears slightly darker in color than the other (not enough for others to notice or me to care). The toe is more burnished than I would prefer. The shoes fit great and are extremely comfortable. First Chelseas I’ve liked on my feet. They came with shoe bags. For <$200 I am satisfied.
    Ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I ordered some Grayson loafers Sunday night. The charge shows pending on my CC...yet Iíve not received a confirmation email, much less notification that my order has shipped, and itís Wednesday. In contrast, my Lululemon order from literally 10 minutes later the same day, is set to be delivered (from OH, Iím in MO) tomorrow. Youíd think they could at least acknowledge the order.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)
    Just saw the camo Higgins Mill. Gross.