Thread: Shirt recommendations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shirt recommendations

I've been having trouble finding shirts that fit me well I feel like I fall between sizes on most of the ones that I try.

Chest measurement is about 40-41, Waist is 33-34, Sleeve is about 30-31. I don't generally wear a tie or button the collar so I'm not really concerned there. I like to wear pretty non-descript colors mostly blue white gray but I don't like them to be "shiny" or irridescent. Spending less is obviously better but I could spend a little more on a perfect shirt. Do I need to go to a tailor to get clothes that fits right or does someone out there make a shirt for me?

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Quoted
    873 Post(s)
    What is your budget for shirts? Also neck size will help as well. Lastly, are you looking for dress shirts, casual shirts, shirts that can work in both areas?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)
    And why don't the shirts fit? pics of course would help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    If you have time you can try some of the mail order custom companies. You can usually find them for right around $100. What is your budget?

I have pictures of some custom shirts I have ordered from mail order custom tailors and also traveling HK custom tailors. You can see pictures of many of them on Instagram @thejettstyle