Thread: Mens shoes that come in narrow sizes besides AE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Mens shoes that come in narrow sizes besides AE

I have relatively narrow feet and I wear a B size in dress shoes. What companies make dress shoes in narrow sizes for me besides Allen Edmonds?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    I’m in the same boat. I believe there are a couple Florsheim models that come in a B, but if memory serves they are ugly with poor leather.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is a big issue for me as well since I have a high instep and shoes can fit in the vamp and nowhere else. For my non AE shoes, I've had to insert sneaker insoles, heel pads and/or double up on the socks. A good moisture wicking no show over the regular sock makes sure your feet don't sweat like crazy.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    573 Post(s)
    you might find some womens dress shoes in a B width.

cole haan theoretically makes some narrow shoes, but they're bad.

j+M, and floorshiem also do, but i've never seen any stocked in a store, and they're also bad.

stick with AE! they are great. worth every penny. I am a wierd size, 10.5EEE, and i can't even dream of finding other brands that fit as well and correctly as Allen Edmonds.

With AE you can at least go to a store somewhere and find a few sizes at the store to try on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Womens dress shoes would not work. I dont plan on switching off AE shoes, just wish there were nore options. I like cole haan's new flex shoes that feel like sneakers. Those fit my feet well but you never know bc they arent listed as a narrow width.