Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap V Neck Solid T Shirts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cheap V Neck Solid T Shirts

I'm looking for inexpensive v-neck solid t-shirt options. In the past I bought them at Walmart under the label brand "No Boundaries" at around $5/each, but they no longer carry them.

Most current options have a v-neck that is too "deep". I'm looking for a shallow v-neck collar - can anyone make a recommendation?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Uniqlo.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)
    Gap's v-neck is pretty high, to the point that I can't undo the second button on dress shirts (I wear them as undershirts). As always, wait for a 40-59 per cent off sale.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Old Navy's v-neck is my standby, in fact it's the only kind of t-shirt I own.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    230 Post(s)
    I have the following, all of which I am happy with:

1. They have a very high v-neck if that's what you are looking for. About $7 each:

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B013IO...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2. I've got some basic Hanes from Target brick and mortar store, that have a medium type v-neck. like this, and only $15 for six:

https://target.com/p/hanes-174-men-s...13#lnk=sametab

3. And then some others that have a really deep v-neck, like these, that are not so inexpensive:

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B004R1...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Quoted
    880 Post(s)
    old navy and mossimo at walmart are the ones I tend to get. H&M arent bad but some have big Vs some dont.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    271 Post(s)
    Check out Next Level Apparel on Amazon. They make a cotton-poly crew-neck that you can get for $6-10 each. They're pretty good, and pretty much the only thing I wear away from work these days. Based on that, I imagine their V necks would be pretty good. Just look for Prime shipping on your first order in case you need to send them back.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    142 Post(s)
    I am trying out v-neck t-shirts for the first time this summer. Not as an "undershirt" beneath a button-up, but just wearing them on their own.

I purchased a couple of the inexpensive Goodfellow brand shirts from Target. They're thin, but soft and comfortable. I don't know how durable they are, but they should last at least a couple of seasons, I would think.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    FYI, Uniqlo currently has their v-neck supima cotton t-shirts on sale for like $6.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    I have a couple from BR Factory.
    https://bananarepublicfactory.gapfac...&pid=144663091

Feels pretty true to size, not too loose, not too tight, just gentle skimming around your body. They are usually $10 with "baseline promo", but currently running 20% off and free shipping without minimum.