Thread: BR Aiden Small Waist? Core Temp Chinos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BR Aiden Small Waist? Core Temp Chinos.

I ordered two pairs of the core temp aiden fit chinos.
    I don't typically wear BR pants, but ordered my usual Gap/J.Crew/Bonobos size of 33x34.
    However, these are noticeably smaller in the waist, somewhere between .5 - 1 inch, fitting more like a 32.

Is this typical? I don't have tiny thighs, and these aren't skin tight or anything. The fit everywhere else is spot on.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    I know BR sizing for a shirt is a bit slimmer than Gap. I have chinos from Gap for 33x30, which fits me well, and I also have dress pants from BR for 33x30, which fits me just the same. So my understanding was that pants fit between Gap and BR are suppose to be about the same.
    I guess it could just be a quality control thing.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)
    Typically BR fits Large on me. Im a true 32 waist and generally i can wear their pants, which are the majority of my collecion outside of suit trousers, If I wear a belt. So at least for me they typically run large. In regards to their trousers, I own a number of their non-iron and permance wool pants and they fit really well for me with the exception of just being a touch large in the waist. The single pair of aidens I have fit huge, so I ended up needing them brought in. Again all of these were 32/32 pants. I find it weird it seems the opposite for you. Maybe its specifically those type of chinos?

Though their fulton skinny chinos are so. damn. tight in the thighs and ride so low. I'm a slender guy, so when I start feeling like im chaffing, I feel like theirs a seious issue with how those are cut.
    Last edited by Useknifeonly; June 21st, 2018 at 03:50 AM. Reason: spelling, good God the spelling.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    344 Post(s)
    They vanity size like most retailers. Gustin is about the only place I've bought pants that were TTS.