Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Things you cant unsee....

Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1699 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deke View Post
    I don't know why, but the whole sub-dial partially covering numbers phenomenon has never bothered me in the slightest.
    Same. There are definitely some nitpicky things about watches that bug me but this has never been one of them.
    Ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    For those with these busy chronographs, do you actually use that information for anything? Lost in a forest or navigating a desert?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious Styles View Post
    For those with these busy chronographs, do you actually use that information for anything? Lost in a forest or navigating a desert?
    I just have a soft spot for them. I used to use my dad's analog stop watch when I was distance running in elementary and middle school. The dials were similar to chronos, so for me it's just a little bit of childhood on my wrist. I use the actual functionality only a few times a year.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quoted
    869 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious Styles View Post
    occasionally to time things like my steaks or whatever. usually just because they look cool. I prefer dive watches for timing things.