Thread: Uhhh.. Abercrombie Jeans?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Uhhh.. Abercrombie Jeans?

So Abercrombie is having a mega sale on jeans right now (reddit) and all sale pairs are just 20 bucks. Sign up for their “club” and you get 20 bucks off 50. That’s 3 pairs for 40 dollars.

Anyone wear Abercrombie jeans? Or do they still have the stigma of pompous douche bag brand?

I need some new jeans so this just kinda seemed like the place to ask.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    644 Post(s)
    Abercrombie has come a long way since the late 1990's.

They've definitley focused a bit away from high school children to young adults more, and smartly designed their lines to be fashionable. They exhibit neo-prep styling, that suits them frankly, while maintaining lower end prices.

In my opinion they're about to be positioned to give JCF a solid run for their money.

if the jeans fit you well, and aren't covered in tacky AF, logos then i wouldn't even feel bad about buying them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Picked up 3 pairs a couple months ago and I really like them. My go to jeans from DSTLD were starting to get a little tight in the thigh to do a lot more lifting in the gym. Abercrombie jeans in a slim fit are still slim but not constricting like my DSTLD slim jeans. The jeans are very soft with some decent stretch but I still prefer DSTLD navy color compared to Abercrombie.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    184 Post(s)
    How is the rise on their jeans?