Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the clothes for summer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the clothes for summer

What's your pick for Summer/Spring shorts?

I just picked up a pair of Seersucker shorts

I also have a pair of cords I cutt off from last year

Do you agree with this? Anyone rocking those pink shorts a see a lot of models sporting?.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)
    I bought a pair of these recently https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-kan...gid=men-shorts

They are okay, although a little uncomfortable for sitting for prolonged periods.

Still searching for other styles (grew out of most of my pairs from last year).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    these are my go-to summer shorts (well i have last year's version but they look similar)

https://factory.jcrew.com/p/mens-clo...ame=sweet-moss

pink, yellow, pale blue (which they don't seem to have) are my fav colors

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)
    J Crew on sale and J Crew factory are my go-to. 9” inseam. I have oxford, khaki, seersucker, and linen/cotton in various colors.

https://www.target.com/p/men-s-9-sol...92#lnk=sametab

I just picked these “peach” shorts from target. They are really a very very light pink. I like them.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    193 Post(s)
    I don't wear shorts that often but when I do it's usually a pair of faded red (I guess they are pink) chino shorts I bought a few years ago from Uniqlo when I was in Japan. The perfect cut and great material. My other shorts are a white, almost seersucker material that looks very light grey from a distance, or another pair of shorts in brown.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    I have 2 chino shorts from uniqlo, light gray and dark gray, but I usually just wear them when it's impractical to wear full length chinos like at the beach or pool.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    My go-to are two pairs of linen (or cotton-linen, can't remember) shorts from bonobos (navy and light gray). they fit great and wrinkle like there's no tomorrow.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    271 Post(s)
    I rotate a few pairs of Bonobos cotton shorts. They’re comfortable and have held up well after years of wear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 77Pat View Post
    I bought a pair of these recently https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-kan...gid=men-shorts

They are okay, although a little uncomfortable for sitting for prolonged periods.

Still searching for other styles (grew out of most of my pairs from last year).
    Yeah, I was just in the store looking at those, and they look OK. But I have several similar pairs from earlier years (w/o the word Kando in the name) that seem better and I love - with the fabric a little softer or something.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JT10000 View Post
    Yeah, I was just in the store looking at those, and they look OK. But I have several similar pairs from earlier years (w/o the word Kando in the name) that seem better and I love - with the fabric a little softer or something.
    Yea, a couple years back they had a cotton/linen blend I really liked, but then they switched it to an elatic waist. Didn't see any when I went this time.