Thread: Allen Edmonds Sizing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Allen Edmonds Sizing

Is Allen Edmonds sizing consistent across different styles? I wear a 9D in the Higgins Mill and am current looking at a pair of Addisons. Is it safe to assume that a 9D will fit me in the Addison or do I need to go and try them on somewhere?

I'm looking at a pair on ebay and the seller just sent this when I asked for more details, any clue what these numbers represent? "They say handcrafted in USA of fine imported leather and no width size is stamped ~ 9 & 4614 40153N is stamped inside"

Picture -

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Quoted
    904 Post(s)
    Short answer is no, it varies. It depends on the last on which the two different shoe styles are made. Two shoes made on the same last (which are denoted by numbers by AE) will fit the same.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    That one size will work for most of there lasts. I have Daltons and the Addison are the same size. Dalton maybe a little more 1/4' bigger. 9D should work for Addisons
    Quote Originally Posted by jaw4527 View Post
    Is Allen Edmonds sizing consistent across different styles? I wear a 9D in the Higgins Mill and am current looking at a pair of Addisons. Is it safe to assume that a 9D will fit me in the Addison or do I need to go and try them on somewhere?

I'm looking at a pair on ebay and the seller just sent this when I asked for more details, any clue what these numbers represent? "They say handcrafted in USA of fine imported leather and no width size is stamped ~ 9 & 4614 40153N is stamped inside"

Picture -
    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsup84 View Post
    Short answer is no, it varies. It depends on the last on which the two different shoe styles are made. Two shoes made on the same last (which are denoted by numbers by AE) will fit the same.
    This. I'm all over the place personally

13B Fairfax

13B Mora 2.0

13D Long Branch

13E Fifth Street

11.5 3E Strand