Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 112

Thread: Show Off Your Shine!

  1. #41
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    This is on my list getting ready for back to school. Started with my two pairs of Indy’s. No shine just a treatment. But trying one to two pairs a night while vegging out —depending on the amount of work it will need.

    Park aves likely up tonight. Will post.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,410
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmeyers View Post
    This is on my list getting ready for back to school. Started with my two pairs of Indy’s. No shine just a treatment. But trying one to two pairs a night while vegging out —depending on the amount of work it will need.

    Park aves likely up tonight. Will post.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looking forward to your post!

  3. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Vikersund, Norway
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    Oh sweet--I missed this until today. Thanks for sharing! I especially like the pair on the left. That might be one of the best shines I've ever seen.
    Thank you.
    Saphir mirror gloss and a lot of practice is the key.

    Adding another throwback today, EG Berkeleys in dark oak:

  4. #44
    Super Moderator DocDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    3,839
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1462 Post(s)
    This isn't really a fair contest. You military boys have years of experience that the rest of don't...

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Vikersund, Norway
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    No military experience for me. I bought my first pair of proper shoes and care products in 2014.

  6. #46
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    Looking forward to your post!
    The park aves haven’t made it out yet.

    Last night I BATTLED with my brown fifth street boots while watching episode 8- last Jedi with my wife.

    Man- it really did not go as planned. So much to say I will not be posting and pictures. It was a mess.

  7. #47
    Varsity Member Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,576
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    511 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmeyers View Post
    The park aves haven’t made it out yet.

    Last night I BATTLED with my brown fifth street boots while watching episode 8- last Jedi with my wife.

    Man- it really did not go as planned. So much to say I will not be posting and pictures. It was a mess.
    Sorry, that you had to watch that movie.

  8. #48
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Sorry, that you had to watch that movie.
    Just throwing your namesake I see.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #49
    Varsity Member mebejoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,410
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaskim View Post
    Thank you.
    Saphir mirror gloss and a lot of practice is the key.

    Adding another throwback today, EG Berkeleys in dark oak:
    Wow. I have the Sphir mirror gloss products and still haven't gotten the knack for a shine like that.

  10. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Vikersund, Norway
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    I apply the mirror gloss in thin layers using my finger, the body heat will help making the wax soft. then I buff it off with a fine soft cotton cloth in small circular motions using just a drop of water. You should not feel any resistance from the wax, if you do just add a second drop of water.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •