Thread: GUSTIN Horween Briefcase - Nut Brown Dublin BRAND NEW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

GUSTIN Horween Briefcase - Nut Brown Dublin BRAND NEW

Hey guys,

I have a brand new Gustin Horoween Briefcase in Nut Brown Dublin. It's a beautiful bag, it just doesn't fit my extra large laptop and accessories. It totally fits regular 13" laptops like Macbooks very comfortably.... I just have a larger one for work and I didn't bother to look at the dimensions. I have literally not used this once, so it's brand new as I received it from Gustin. I bought this because of the rave reviews here on Dappered. Here is the link:

https://www.weargustin.com/store/bag...mpaign_id=6565

I'll ship it to you for $199 if you're interested. These things have to get funded, made, and then sent to you so it took a few months. I can send it to you today! Please reach out if you're interested.

Thanks!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    General fyi.. these were up to $250 plus shipping the last time I looked. The wait for mine was four months. This is a good deal for someone interested.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blakshmi1979 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have a brand new Gustin Horoween Briefcase in Nut Brown Dublin. It's a beautiful bag, it just doesn't fit my extra large laptop and accessories. It totally fits regular 13" laptops like Macbooks very comfortably.... I just have a larger one for work and I didn't bother to look at the dimensions. I have literally not used this once, so it's brand new as I received it from Gustin. I bought this because of the rave reviews here on Dappered. Here is the link:

https://www.weargustin.com/store/bag...mpaign_id=6565

I'll ship it to you for $199 if you're interested. These things have to get funded, made, and then sent to you so it took a few months. I can send it to you today! Please reach out if you're interested.

Thanks!
    sent pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Still available?