Thread: JCF online coupons honored in-store?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

JCF online coupons honored in-store?

Do you know if JCF honors "online only" codes in stores? I realize that sounds like an obvious question, but I've had luck at BR and Gap stores when I show them the code on my phone and they just apply the discount at the register.

Yes, I am trying to avoid a "small" $5 flat shipping fee. And yes, I'm trying to save maaaaybe $8. But still, if I can't ask questions like this here, like the great philosopher Brian Orakpo once said, "Come on, man...what are we doin' out here?"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    You can give it a try, but I'd just buy some socks or something else and get that free shipping. I haven't had good luck with JCF people. Mainline J.Crew would do it, though.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    The sale email I received this morning was online only. The email will usually state if it's online only or applicable in stores as well. My local JCF has said no when I've tried to the get an online only discount in store.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    286 Post(s)
    Usually there's an equivalent deal going on in store that negates the need for getting them to apply the online only promotion. Sometimes, in store deals are better than the online offers.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Email from today indicates 50% off in store and online, today only.