Thread: Shrinkage on BR's Dont-Sweat-It polos

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    271 Post(s)

Shrinkage on BR's Dont-Sweat-It polos

Does anyone here have enough experience with these to say whether the 4% or so of synthetics in the Don't-Sweat-It polos from Banana Republic reduces shrinkage in any meaningful way?

I just bought one in medium-tall. The fit is great through the body, but it's almost comically long on my 6'5" (but relatively short-torsoed) self. I've had a few Banana republic polos in the past that I really liked, but over time they shrunk up so far that the tall sizes barely reached my belt. That might actually work to my favor here.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    88 Post(s)
    i cant speak to these specifically, but my luxury touch polo shrunk up like crazy. I will never buy another polo from BR again. You are probably right, this may work out perfectly for you lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neminat View Post
    i cant speak to these specifically, but my luxury touch polo shrunk up like crazy. I will never buy another polo from BR again. You are probably right, this may work out perfectly for you lol.
    I agree completely. I loved that luxury touch polo but after one wear and wash it was done. Makes me very hesitant to buy again despite the seemingly great options.