Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Budget Watches Casio Edifice EF-503D Black/White, Orient Mako II, Bambino, Rodina

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

FS: Budget Watches Casio Edifice EF-503D Black/White, Orient Mako II, Bambino, Rodina

Hi all,

Up for sale are some of the watches I bought when I was starting to get more interested in watches. I now have over 20 watches and these aren't getting wrist time, so I wanted to pass them on to someone who is interested in getting a nice budget watch and will actually wear them. Each of these watches is pretty well represented in the WRUW thread, can't go wrong with any one, I picked them out pretty carefully. Watches are priced to sell, all are cheaper than what I bought them for despite condition being essentially identical. Feel free to contact me for additional details, etc.

1) Casio Edifice EF 503D White - $175 OBO
    Beautiful blue hands. Out of production, very hard to find, esp in mint condition. Bought this brand new, maybe have worn it 3-5 times, has stayed in a watch box otherwise. Not once worn on bracelet, so it's absolute mint. Can throw in that leather strap for $10 extra if you like. Great watch!

More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/5MEfQ

2) Casio Edifice EF 503D Black - $150 OBO
    Out of production, very hard to find. Like-new condition, no scratches noted. Comes with box and papers. Currently on a nice Christopher Ward leather strap as seen. Never worn on bracelet, so it's mint. I don't have the original skinny 20mm spring bars for the watch, so I'm throwing in the mint Christopher Ward strap for free. If you want it back on the bracelet and don't know how to change strap, any watchmaker/jeweler can very easily for a nominal fee (if any).

More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/w5u3U

3) Orient Mako II $120 OBO
    Once again, near mint condition, no visible flaws. Comes with original boxes in good condition. I am the second owner. Comes on original bracelet. This is a great entry level automatic dive watch with 200m water resistance, a signed, screw-down crown, a functional unidirectional bezel and practical day/date complications. Great starting diver watch.

More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/evslx

4) Orient Bambino $80 OBO
    The desired blue hands /cream dial combo, this is also an automatic but this one can be dressed up a bit more so it's a very versatile watch. Good with jeans and business casual, adds a classy element to your day. This version is prior to the hand-winding and hacking updates to the movement. This is just the watch, no box or papers.

More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/Ipap0

5) Rodina Seagull (Nomos Homage) - $100 OBO
    An homage to the extremely popular Nomos Tangente, the Rodina sports a very simple yet refined traditional Bauhaus aesthetic with a workhorse automatic seagull movement at heart. The minimalist yet elegant vibe allows it to fit in comfortably in dressier situations. Also has beautiful blue hands which shine through under the correct light. Signed buckle and crown. Great for your first taste of an automatic watch. Just watch, no papers or box.

More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/nERQQ

The price includes paypal and shipping. I'm planning to sell within one week or less, so if make me a reasonable offer and if it's the highest in a week then you'll most likely get the watch. Feel free to contact for more information, pictures, etc.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    I'll take the Orient Bambino if you can do 70. Thanks!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by proteus View Post
    I'll take the Orient Bambino if you can do 70. Thanks!
    Check your PM

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Bump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)