Thread: Good Life T-shirts

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Good Life T-shirts

Has anyone else bought something from them? They're pretty nice although very expensive...starting at $60 for a t-shirt. What I do like is they have scalloped bottoms which are longer than traditional shirts. Just wondering if anyone else is willing to plop that kind of dough on a t-shirt.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    I was actually looking at them the other day too, but I think the price point is high when similar products are available from other brands. I've tried t-shirts from Marine Layer and Buck Mason that have scalloped bottoms, good fit, and a lower price point (~$30). A really good t-shirt can be hard to find, so if you really like their t-shirts, I'd say go for it, but you can probably find more cost-effective options.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    I just can't spend that on T shirts. LL Bean, Lands End, and Duluth Trading all offer tall Ts if you want a longer hem, which I really like, but they are all pretty thick, and I know the thinner material is more popular these days. If you go that route, The Bean ones are hands down the best, Lands end not far behind, and the Duluth ones don't hold up very well at all.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    I can’t see spending that much on a t shirt unless it’s really, really outstanding. I’m happy with a size-too-small uniqlo v-neck at <$10.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1030 Post(s)
    I have gotten a few shirts by Bella Canvas which you can buy on Amazon. Their shirts haven't shrunk much in both 100% cotton and tri-blends. I am 6"1' and have a longer torso than legs and their mediums fit fine.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)
    I frequently have the problem of t-shirts being too short after washing as well, and I've found the best to be Pair of Thieves navy t-shirts. They're really designed to be undershirts, so they're a bit too thin for my taste, but they're the only shirt I've found that doesn't shrink up to the belt line or barely below once washed.