Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Jomers Wool Pants Drop Today 2/22

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    265 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tact View Post
    Yeah, I should have returned my Fall 2017 wools drop for this reason. Iíve worn them once. Nice pants but no room for my thighs to breathe. I donít know how consistent their fit is - Iíve purchased two pairs of chinos in the same size, and neither was overly tight at the thigh, nor was the fit between the two chinos the same.
    They've got two different lines it seems. One is made in Hong Kong and the other in NYC. The NYC line are cut slimmer than the Hong Kong line. Right now, most, if not all, of their pants on the website are NYC, which means you're out of luck if your thighs have any muscle or fat. They keep saying they'll have some standard pants instead of slim, but I've seen no evidence of this. I like the company, but they don't offer many options for fit. According to their size chart size 33 and 34 have the same cut for the thigh which makes no sense to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by batkins9 View Post
    They've got two different lines it seems. One is made in Hong Kong and the other in NYC. The NYC line are cut slimmer than the Hong Kong line. Right now, most, if not all, of their pants on the website are NYC, which means you're out of luck if your thighs have any muscle or fat. They keep saying they'll have some standard pants instead of slim, but I've seen no evidence of this. I like the company, but they don't offer many options for fit. According to their size chart size 33 and 34 have the same cut for the thigh which makes no sense to me.
    Yeah, my chinos (which fit fine) are HK, which is one of the reasons I havenít been tempted by the recent offerings. Also, I wear 34s, so that makes sense.