Thread: Allen Edmonds Wedding Deal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Allen Edmonds Wedding Deal

This may have been talked about before, but until today I wasn't aware of this so I thought I'd toss it out there for any future grooms.
    Apparently if you're getting married, Allen Edmonds will give you a deal on shoes plus a free belt and their cedar shoe trees.
    Not sure if this applies online, since I was in-store. I walked in and asked to get sized because I was considering a pair of Strands for our wedding day and the salesman told me about the deal.

So today I walked away with a pair of walnut Strands ($395), a belt ($120), and pair of shoe trees ($26.95) for only $350 before tax...
    Pretty sweet considering that's less than the Strands cost alone.

According to the salesman, this deal also goes for your groomsmen (or bridesmaids for that matter), and can even extend to fathers of the couple.
    One catch is that it only applies to 6 styles. I didn't ask which, but the Strands are included in that for sure.

Disclaimer: For those of your thinking to pull a fast one, I'm not sure if you have to prove you're getting married or not...might be best to not make a fool of yourself if they do ask for some sort of proof.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WearWhere View Post
    This may have been talked about before, but until today I wasn't aware of this so I thought I'd toss it out there for any future grooms.
    Apparently if you're getting married, Allen Edmonds will give you a deal on shoes plus a free belt and their cedar shoe trees.
    Not sure if this applies online, since I was in-store. I walked in and asked to get sized because I was considering a pair of Strands for our wedding day and the salesman told me about the deal.

So today I walked away with a pair of walnut Strands ($395), a belt ($120), and pair of shoe trees ($26.95) for only $350 before tax...
    Pretty sweet considering that's less than the Strands cost alone.

According to the salesman, this deal also goes for your groomsmen (or bridesmaids for that matter), and can even extend to fathers of the couple.
    One catch is that it only applies to 6 styles. I didn't ask which, but the Strands are included in that for sure.

Disclaimer: For those of your thinking to pull a fast one, I'm not sure if you have to prove you're getting married or not...might be best to not make a fool of yourself if they do ask for some sort of proof.
    Well ,just like me, AE is offering the discount because they feel sorry for those getting married. They are giving ya'll a break on the price because they know you will be paying for the rest of your lives.
    Just kidding - I am happily, er....for the most part, married for 34 years.
    Enjoy the purchase. It will be the last one you make without approval from the war department

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    Any idea if it works with the La Scala? https://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/m...sz=18&start=19

I am thinking of getting a pair to wear with my tux rather than high shining my Park Aves every time. I'm in a wedding soon, I wouldn't have to lie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    Any idea if it works with the La Scala? https://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/m...sz=18&start=19

I am thinking of getting a pair to wear with my tux rather than high shining my Park Aves every time. I'm in a wedding soon, I wouldn't have to lie.
    I’m not sure, but a quick phone call to an AE store and they’d let you know which styles are included.
    Also, with their recent price hike that $350 might not stand still.

Best of luck with the wedding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WearWhere View Post
    I’m not sure, but a quick phone call to an AE store and they’d let you know which styles are included.
    Also, with their recent price hike that $350 might not stand still.

Best of luck with the wedding!

AE still seems to be offering the wedding deal:

https://www.allenedmonds.com/wedding.html

Shoes are listed as well: Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, Mcallister, St John's (monk strap), and Cornwallis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebejoseph View Post
    AE still seems to be offering the wedding deal:

https://www.allenedmonds.com/wedding.html

Shoes are listed as well: Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, Mcallister, St John's (monk strap), and Cornwallis.
    Thanks for the clarification, I wasn’t aware it was on their site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Page is not found any longer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk