Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Advice for a smaller wallet

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Did you buy anything yet? If yes what did you decide on? If no here you go:

1) Look at slim wallet junkie on youtube. He has 100 of reviews and you will see every option.
    2) Buy the Allett slim sport today. Only $30 and the perfect wallet (assuming US $) for what you want. The size is almost perfect for US $ to fit in and 3-4 cards. It is like a normal bifold where the money isn't tucked in some inconvient spot of just hanging out and basically the same size as a card holder. Just buy it.

https://www.all-ett.com/product/slim...-sport-wallet/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks to everyone for the advice. I looked at everything that was suggested and had a tough decision. Ultimately I decided to go with the Axcess wallet that hockeysc23 suggested. I even bought the blue to be a total copycat!

My new wallet came last night and I transferred ID, Cash, ATM card and 2 credit cards to it. I still have room for additional cards, but the goal is one of minimalism. I went to dinner and a movie and never needed anything else. I threw my old wallet with the items that didn't make the cut in the glove compartment just in case, but didn't need them. I'll probably keep it there to hold all that stuff, because chances are that should I need any of those cards, my car will be right outside (doctor, work, store, etc.)

Only one night so far, but I love the difference. As I told joekloo, I kept slapping my back pocket to make sure it was still there! I'm thinking this is going to be a great change. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1158 Post(s)
    Nice choice. I use a standard card carrier and keep the rest in a wallet in my desk drawer. Been doing it for 5+ years and love it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I also love front pocket wallets. I was looking at a few wallets that matched my criteria and settled on a Hoqs Wallets, after being referred by a friend. If you just want to carry a few cards and a little cash then would definitely recommend a Hoqs Wallet - https://www.hoqswallets.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I use this

https://secrid.com/en-us/wallets/miniwallet

I have five credit cards in this. There's a little slider that pushes the cards up and it's easy to see them all and pull out which one you want.

When you unfold the wallet there are two pockets. I use one for my driver's license and the other for my insurance card and one additional card.

Currency is a little awkward. It's a Dutch design and make, so I think it's designed for euros. It doesn't hold more than about five U.S. bills and I have to fold them in a particular way. I find that I don't use cash much anyway so it's not a big deal.

It folds and snaps into a neat footprint: 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 x 1/4 inches.

Comes in nice colors and leathers.

Easily fits into a front pants pocket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    I'll need to pick up a new wallet soon, and I'm very picky: it should be small, to fit in my front pocket; it should be a bifold, holding bills flat when open; it should hold 2-4 cards and need not be thicker to accommodate more. This Duram Money Clip Wallet fits the bill (so to speak) and is the best candidate I've come across so far.

https://shop.coolmaterial.com/produc...=462310.70d1b6

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)
    Bellroy "Hide & Seek". Much slimmer than my previous wallets but still a conventional wallet (i.e. not a clip or sleeve). What I like is how well the leather has aged. Previous wallets would get raggedy over time. This one actually seems to be improving with age.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)
    i absoluely love my cobbler union wallet.

https://www.cobbler-union.com/collec...llet-black-red I know they have some as i saw them in store the other day. mine is in cognac. Scroll through the pics and you will see the 5 card holder. It is absolutely perfect. I wish they had better pics online and one in the congac color.

If i were in the market i would have to look at Ashland leathers cordovan but they are not cheap - https://ashlandleather.com/collectio...k-the-enforcer

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1523 Post(s)
    The wife gave me a Coach wallet and money clip a few years ago. The wallet has enough room for maybe four cards and a couple of receipts. Separating out the money from my cards was the best move I ever made. Also by ditching the wallet I find I carry way less receipts than I did before. My wallet has become less of dumping ground for anything and everything. The real problem only crops up when I need to save receipts for work purposes.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    This was a dormant thread revived by someone who seems like a pretty obvious troll...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk