Thread: Bonobos Foundation Blazer

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Bonobos Foundation Blazer

Hi. Does anyone happen to know if the cut and style of Bonobos Foundation Wool blazer is different than the style and cut of the Foundation Wool Suit?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)
    Should be the same except for the jacket length. Blazers run 3/4” shorter than suit jackets in their Standard fit according to their size charts.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfull View Post
    Should be the same except for the jacket length. Blazers run 3/4” shorter than suit jackets in their Standard fit according to their size charts.
    In my experience, this has been the case. I can't speak to 3/4" exactly, but the blazers are slightly shorter.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)
    So, for most of the population, there's be no issue using the jacket as a blazer, especially if you swap the buttons?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo1997 View Post
    So, for most of the population, there's be no issue using the jacket as a blazer, especially if you swap the buttons?
    To me the suit jacket looks distinctly suit like, and the blazer looks distinctly blazer like. But the suit jacket could probably pass as a blazer to the casual observer. I just think if you are going to go so far as to go to a message board and ask this question, it's going to be in the back of your mind the whole time that you're wearing the suit jacket as a blazer, and you'll be hyperfocused on the differences when you put it on.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)
    Fair enough. Thanks.