Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Workout Pants

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrbrownie00 View Post
    ON may not be the best quality but their work out shorts are the best fit for me. 5'6 and most mediums just end up way too long for me. ON does not. Quality is another issue but i don't find it to be awful. At the end of the day it's gym clothes that i intend to abuse.
    I've never had an issue with the quality of Old Navy but as other posters have mentioned it's more about the fabrics they use not being optimal for working out. Their shirts and shorts don't wick away sweat well. They seem to retain heat and moisture more than other brands.

I do understand what you mean about fit though. I'm also short so the options for shorts that don't go past my knees are limited. For me, this is where I don't mind paying extra for something that fits better and is better quality. That's why I gravitate toward LuluLemon and Myles. Both make shorts with 8 inch inseams. Although they're much more expensive than Old Navy the quality really is much better. They don't wear out as fast and the higher quality materials don't retain stink as bad. My oldest pair of shorts from LuluLemon are like 8 years old and still going strong.
    Last edited by Geo; January 18th, 2018 at 03:43 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    If you're after value without the name brand, try Academy Sport's BCG line. Much better quality than Old Navy, inexpensive, with a subtle, barely noticeable logo.

https://www.academy.com/shop/browse/...A%2522BCG%2522

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    If Old Navy's quality isn't up to par, you can step up and try Gap. They carry GapFit line just for workout wears

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Target's champion stuff has been my go to for workout and running shorts for a while now. Lightweight and pretty good quality. I can't buy pants there because they don't have talls (most of the time), but I do like their shorts/shirts.