Thread: Joseph Abboud Sport Coats: Men's Wearhouse/JAB

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Joseph Abboud Sport Coats: Men's Wearhouse/JAB

I know that many of us on here are always looking for good sport coat deals. I've been buying some of these Abboud modern fit sport coats out of the Men's Wearhouse/JAB clearance section, and they're pretty darn nice for 50-75 dollars. The ones that normally retail (I get that the price is inflated) for $399/$395 are Italian cloth (Comero, Reda, Tollegno 1900, etc.); many have Bemberg linings; and they feel pretty well constructed, for an import. I bought three of them for when the weather gets a little warmer for less than $200. I think it's a much cheaper substitute for the RIP Brooks Fitzgerald line. Anyway, that was my public service announcement for the month.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    I think MW and JAB requires extra patience with discount games, but if you wait long enough, you can get some incredible deals there. I got a JAB suit, half canvass, Italian wool, bemberg lining, etc, for 80 bucks.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mochi123 View Post
    I think MW and JAB requires extra patience with discount games, but if you wait long enough, you can get some incredible deals there. I got a JAB suit, half canvass, Italian wool, bemberg lining, etc, for 80 bucks.
    Thank for bumping this--I've been looking to replace my black cashmere sport coat that is at least 15 years old--I just got one by JAB for $99. Never owned any JAB, but $99 for a $799 jacket--gotta give it a try.