Thread: Thoughts on jcrew tux shirts?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)

Thoughts on jcrew tux shirts?

I need to update me cheaply purchased one and they have my size on final sale and jcrew large seems to fit me well. Just worried the collar might be to thin.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    I like them for the price - I have the Thomas Mason and the standard Ludlow line and I honestly like the Ludlow better. I think they're a good value buy. In any case, if your concern is returns, I personally have never had a problem returning "final sale" items to J. Crew.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)
    Are they sold with neck sizes? Anything formal wear I would insist on making sure it fits in the neck as you will by definition be wearing it with a tie. That's one of my issues with J Crew dress shirts - they use S, M, L instead of neck sizes and the size I fit into through the chest/shoulders is not the size that fits me in the neck, so they look terrible with a tie.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quoted
    334 Post(s)
    I was considering the same but their neck collars are too small. The only saving grace is that a bowtie should hide the tiny collars and not expose the failure to go under the lapels. I still decided to skip it and use one of my custom white shirts instead