Thread: Uniqlo Heattech Wide-Ribbed OTC socks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Uniqlo Heattech Wide-Ribbed OTC socks

Just wanted to put in a plug for these things. They're a mixture of synthetics, but they look and feel like high-quality wool. (Cool in fall, warm in winter. I expect they'll be fine in warm weather, too.) Spandex in them so they don't fall down or sag. Minimal pilling inside the shoe area after four or five washes, no different than most wool blends. No noticeable heel or toe wear yet.

Unforch, they only come in navy and Uniqlo "dark gray," which appears to have just a touch of OD in it. At 3 pairs for $10 they're really a steal. SKU no. is 401788.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Got some coming. Thanks for the tip. If these work out, would be the deal of the year for me!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)
    I bought some pairs of the non-HeatTech ribbed socks a while ago and didn't even realize they were OTC until I put them on. If the HT version is anything like these then they are great.

I typically buy Marcoliani, Viccel or other 100% natural fibre dress socks, but these Uniqlo synthetic blend ones are fantastic casual socks. Highly recommended (and I buy and try lots of different socks).