Thread: Recommendation for white t shirt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Recommendation for white t shirt

Does anyone have any recommendations for white t shirts you can wear under your dress shirts?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    I really like Uniqlo's airism v-necks. I wear them exclusively in all seasons. Comfortable and surprisingly durable.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    I don't normally wear undershirts but I've read great reviews of Ribbed Tees. I wear some of their shirts as casual t-shirts and really like the fit and fabric.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    For true v neck undershirts I generally buy a multipack of Fruit of the Loom or Hanes. I do not wear them as T shirts by themselves - only under dress shirts. They're fine for that - soft and nobody sees them so if they're not absolutely perfect fitting nobody knows. For T shirts I wear on their own in the summer, those are generally from Target or J. Crew/J Crew factory, and I'm more particular about fit and color. Also ASOS had some nice fitting Ts a couple years back but I haven't bought any from them in the past year so don't know whether they still fit the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Great for and undershirt or just to wear. Next level apparel Triblend shirts. You can find the on amazon for 6 or 7 dollars. Extremely soft and comfy.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    I like everything 100% cotton, except my undershirts. My go-to brand is David Archy, about $30 for a 3-pack. V-neck so you can leave the top button undone. Micromodal with a little spandex for stretch. No sweating, no itching, and quite durable.

Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1523 Post(s)
    I don't wear undershirts. However, I've found I really like the Pair of Thieves brand from Target. I wear their undershirts as regular t-shirts. Pair of Thieves also makes the only boxers I will wear.
    Ben

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    I like BR's Pima and soft cotton shirts... right now it's 50% off. Still bit more pricey than Hanes or things you can get from Walmart but it does last longer.

I didn't like BR's performance pima shirts though...

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...SFJNZ&sop=true

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    +1 Uniqlo Airism. If you sweat, you don't want cotton under there.