Thread: GF Closet Purge Continues JCF pea coat, BR car coat, Uniqlo puffer & rain coat

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

GF Closet Purge Continues JCF pea coat, BR car coat, Uniqlo puffer & rain coat

My girlfriend and I continue to settle into our new apartment together, but I'm still needing to purge a few more items that are currently overflowing in her closet.

First up is a JCF pea coat in navy, size medium. This is one I decided to keep after selling my JC thinsulate version, but since I still have two pea coats, the choice had to made to keep only one and that will be my grey one.

Great condition, no stains, tears, etc. Smoke free home. Don't know how many times I've worn the coat, but living in SoCal for the past decade it wasn't needed very often.

Looking for $85 shipped in the US.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Similar story to the pea coat, I only need one car coat and decided to keep the navy instead of the black. Looking for $80 shipped

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Next up are a pair of Uniqlo jackets. Navy puffer coat which is one of my favorite purchases in recent years, but I am keeping 2 other puffers instead of this one. Also have a Uniqlo rain coat in black that was worn once. Keeping the Patagonia rain coat instead. Both medium, $60 shipped for both

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Lastly, if anyone buys two coats I'll throw in this JCF blazer for free. Size 38. I love this blazer and keep hoping either JC or JCF will come out with it again, but so far it seems like they're sticking with herringbone for grey blazers. Ah well. Maybe next season

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mdwsta4 View Post
    Lastly, if anyone buys two coats I'll throw in this JCF blazer for free. Size 38. I love this blazer and keep hoping either JC or JCF will come out with it again, but so far it seems like they're sticking with herringbone for grey blazers. Ah well. Maybe next season

Sending PM

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    All PM’s have been replied to

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Both uniqlo coats are sold! Potential deal working on the others, but they are currently available.