Thread: $100 off anything $200+ at Todd Snyder

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

$100 off anything $200+ at Todd Snyder

I got a TS catalog in the mail, and it included a single use code for $100 off any purchase of $200+.

Worth looking out for ... I got the Timex Marlin ($199) and shoe water proofer ($17), and the code brought my total bill down to $116. Hell of a way to get 40% off a watch I whanted anyways.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonD View Post
    I got a TS catalog in the mail, and it included a single use code for $100 off any purchase of $200+.

Worth looking out for ... I got the Timex Marlin ($199) and shoe water proofer ($17), and the code brought my total bill down to $116. Hell of a way to get 40% off a watch I whanted anyways.
    how did you get the TS catalog? is the code one time use? I would love to get the timex marlin watch for $100 after the code.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    I assume I gave my address/email for another promo. It's their Fall 2017 catalog, so it should be widely available.

My best guess is that the code was one time use, but give it a shot: GFT17-c8aaed6a1926

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone got an extra they're not using?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Currently Todd Snyder providing 30% off on select styles on these holidays with working Todd Snyder promo code "HolidayBonus" found on home page of their website. I think will be expire soon. Anyone want good bargain, best time to shop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djohn23 View Post
    Currently Todd Snyder providing 30% off on select styles on these holidays with working Todd Snyder promo code "HolidayBonus" found on home page of their website. I think will be expire soon. Anyone want good bargain, best time to shop.
    Also want to mention here for future saving Todd Snyder coupons i follow a site Retailmenot which i think better place to save money.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    93 Post(s)
    I live for the Todd Snyder + Champion line. Snyder can be found at TJ Maxx and Marshalls, but it does take some digging and it is hit or miss.