Thread: Parsonii watches?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Parsonii watches?

Has anyone had experiences with Parsonii watches? I like their business idea, wondering about the quality of watch.
    https://theparsonii.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    Looks like the standard watch start-up these days. Derivative style, third-party movements (per the site theirs are Ronda 763, which are hilariously cheap), and a moderately slick marketing campaign that leans heavily on "brand ambassadors" to push their goods on social media. In the same vein as MVMT. And then there's this, from their site. "Our products are manufactured using only recycled materials and are 100% eco-friendly." As the saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Unless shown compelling evidence to the contrary, I call bullshit.

There are tons of great quartz watches out there, and many with a similar aesthetic. Most of them don't make dubious claims about their sustainability.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)
    I'd rather have a Timex

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    842 Post(s)
    No experience with the watch but...I'm not a fan of the big ass logo. If I was looking for a minimalist quartz watch I'd opt for a Timex like @thedrake mentions or I'd look in to a Danielle Wellington. DW watches might get some hate in some corners due to their price and all, but they do have simple faces when compared to the Parsonii.

Just my quick $0.05.